Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Robert Frost never went on a Thespian trip.

Some say Robert Frost, would write a poem at any cost, some say fire and ice would have been cheap at twice the price, but i say though something of it, this poem of his just ain't worth @#$*. Now before you all freak out about my use of language know that these aren't my words they are Susan Conner's in The Girl in the Mirror. This was our one act for Theater II and it was very good if I may say so myself. I directed it. It was actually this first really play I've ever directed by myself. It was so much fun. Way better than acting! I have rediscovered my love for nuns when Emma Rosencrants bought me a "Nuns having fun" calendar for Christmas. Don't worry it's not too bad. I also received a boxing nun, whose habitt sometimes comes off, from Kendra Gieir. Just to let everyone know after that entry about Micah. I know consider myself in his leage of expertise. Well.. at least in english. I made a 91 on one of my prompts on the exam and that's only like 9 points away from his average. So read 'em and weep Micah. Mitch isn't that dumb after all. I went to Memphis this weekend with my thespian troupe. (Yes, we are a troupe spelled with and "e") Unfortunately I didn't see any Elvis impersonators but I did see about 900 crazy theater kids play "Show me how you jigilo" in the halls of Cordova High School. Until next time just go ahead and show everyone how you jigilo.

No comments: