Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Home is where the heart is.

Last Saturday we spanked Brentwood at the District Forensics tournament. We came in first overall and our reader's theater and one act also recieved first place. Woohoo. This Saturday I finally finished my eagle project. I was so excited I couldn't sleep the night before. Thanks to everyone that came out this weekend. I really appreciate it. Some of the better pictures were took with the disposable camera so we will have to wait for those, but here are some so you can see the playground. It turned out pretty well. I'm so happy. This is one of the last steps before I can get my Eagle. All I have left now is some really I will be praying pretty hard that ten years of scouting doesn't blow up in my face. This is the second time I've had to write this entry so I'm going to cop out by saying $#%^.

No comments: