Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Into the Woods


It's good to know that you always have to people to fall back on. People who are there to build you and and remind you that you matter. Tonight the Chicago team go back together at the infamous Baker residence to catch up and look a pics. It was good to reconnect( in the words of Jay Strother) with the people I had gotton to know so well last week. It is really comforting to know that people in your family care and they are there to be just that, family. I want to let everyone know how ironic I think life is. I believe that God created irony and uses it on a day to day basis just to mess with us. As a four year veteren of the RHS forensics team I have led the raptors in our black and red tees to boo Brentwood, but as fate would have it, I am now increasingly interested in UCLA, home of 30,000 students and the blue and gold Bruin! What are the odds? Apparently better that I thought.

No comments: