Sunday, October 02, 2005

Soaring high


So it's finally finished. I had my Eagle Court of Honor today and many of you guys came and supported. I really appreciated that, more than words can express. It was far more emotional than I had anticipated but of course there I was sitting on a stool in front of twenty crying people and I had not one tear in my eye nor anything really to say. So typical! Next time I really feel like crying I going to bring packets of water the squirt in my eyes so that way I can join the normal people who get, what do you call it, oh yeah, emotional. I am so very proud of our forensics team mainly becuase we won 1st in sweepstakes this weekend at the Cookeville Invitational. I am very happy that we have such an awesome team that is not only talented but also good looking. I found the funnies thing since sliced bread. Broccoli on a knife! Try it, you'll laugh out loud. I'm leaving for England in less than two weeks and I am somewhat terrified. Pray for me and our team as we prepare to cross the pond and talk to scary British kids.

No comments: