Saturday, July 17, 2004

Airports holdng places or hotels?

I say the Terminal today and I must say it was better than I expected. Now after reading Seths blog I'm a little hesitant or (hesitent) {choose one} nto discuss my opinion through blog.................. but I"m gonna. The Terminal was an enjoyable comedy/slight romance/ comes together in the end story about a man who has worse luck than micah sledge or saddam hussien or bill clinton for that matter. (you know he didn't think he'd get cought)Tom Hanks' character is a loveable, honest and caring man. Yeah that's sounds all well and good but the movie (i felt) really made you appriciate knowing this person. Catherine Zeta-Jones' character is a flight attendant who is currently in a relationship with a married man. What will happen? Will Tom Hanks ever get home? Will Catherine Zeta-Jones ever age? Will Hillary Clinton run for president? Could Alias be real? all these questions and more have been wondering through your mind.

No comments: