Thursday, July 15, 2004

Well that's how it goes...

yesterday I was so incredibly mad at blogspot because it wouldn'mt let me on to edit my blog and that was really annoying. I tried everything I could to get it on but it wouldn't let me. So after a few strongly worded letters to the company I went to bed only for Amber to come over today and show me that was simply typing in the wrong name. Well that's how it goes says Charlie Brown. All of you who are interested in seeing a bunch of kids break out in to a prearranged dance in the mall to eighties music you are welcome to come watch us at Cool Springs soon. No date has been set yet. IF you want to learn the dance and do it with us you are definetly welcome. Infact we need you. Contact Taylor or me . All those wonderful things I wanted to say will have to wait 'till later. And I like how blogspot uses currier new as thier post font. Remember ametures built the ark and professionals built the Titanic.

No comments: