Saturday, September 25, 2004

At the Patch!


dude Posted by Hello Pumpkins are amazing! So yesterday some friends and I decided to make an event out of the pumpkin farm here in Nolensville. I'll have to say it was the most fun I've had in a while. I love pumpkins. We went on a a tour of the farm and found many things. Amongst these things we found an outhouse, rejected and oddly shaped pumpkins, and corn to trade for Wigwalms. I highly suggest the experience and I will be going back a few times before the season ends. Some of the pumpkins had to have been over 200 pounds and the lady on the tractor called them dinosaur eggs. Where I didn't see any dinosaurs I did see a pug puppy. The little one reminded me of my Milo and Otis days. I made $243 dollars today for my Eagle Project via car wash at Sam's thankyou to all my peeps who helped. Brentwood lost thier homecoming. Ha. Welcome to the life of a Ravenwood student. I just had a thought... what if when Jesus was born and the angels came to tell the shepards abiding by thier fields at night, the shepards sang it's raining men, hallelujah!

No comments: