Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Going Postal!


It is now official that I hate the postal service of America. My mom and I went today to get my passport. You have to go to Franklin to get it 'cause that's the only place they allow you to get it in Williamson Co. so ofcourse it's out of the way. We had to go to Walgreens to pick up my pictures for the passport and that took like 20 minutes. Then we got to the post office and the lady told us very sweetly, "we don't do passports after four" I thought "what the crap?!" she said that although the office was open till five they had decided to only allow passports 'till four. It was only four-twenty and they still would take out application. I told that lady that I had to go to school for seven hours and day and that since the government controlled both the post office and the school system that I would expect a note for the postal service allowing me to miss school for such an occasion. She laughed and said "I have to go to work too" I growled and stormed out yelling, so she could hear me, "Yay for gas prices, yay post office, go government." I am thoroughly upset by all this and I have the government at the moment, or at least the post office branch.

No comments: