Monday, August 29, 2005

Going Postally Insane!


An update on the passport issue. I went back in to apply again and low and behold the same ladies were there and ofcourse two humans such as mom and myself stick out rather awkwardly with out flamboyent red hair. The ladies remembered us and most likely my outrage and gave us looks of disgust. I then realized I was wearing the exact same shirt and pants I had worn the previous time I was in this post office. So not only does this woman think I'm a snotty teenager, she also thinks I don't bathe or change clothes or know my right from my left. This next part is the best. When signing for a passport to have to take and oath and living in the world that we do you have to raise your RIGHT HAND. Obviously I was too buisy making sure the other lady knew I was still mad at her, to pay attention, so I raised my left hand and said "yeah, what?" I'M LEFT HANDED, IT'S THE ONE I USE I SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLEDGE AND OATH WITH IT! By this point I looked like a complete idiot and I"m sure my passport with get lost in the mail by "accident." Yeah and hurricane Katrina is a baller!

No comments: