Sunday, June 26, 2005

Oh the possiblities.


I've been doing to much thinking lately. That's what summer does to me. I have too much time to really think about my pointless life. I have spent entirely too much time at the Sac. It's getting to me. I'm starting to make terrible sexual innuendoes concerning sacs. Well not really but doing absolutely nothing for 7.25 and hour is not all it's cut out to be. To many decision do I have to make in the next year. Mrs. Johns had a quote in her room all year that I thought was stupid. "If you knew you wouldn't fail what would you try?" Now I feel like I am breathing that quote everyday. OH , the things I would love to try if I knew I wouldn't fall flat on my face. If only chasing dreams were that easy. You know what? I'm proud! 'Cause this is the first sappy, emotional, highschool, teenager blues, entry I've ever bloged. Now I feel part of the family and 15 years old. I like it!

No comments: