Friday, June 17, 2005


This week was Sack Lunch week at church and my 9 year old sister took the photography thing they had going on there and this was her best picture or so I think. These are the moments when I love her the most. (When she takes an extremely close picture of some strange lady's eyeball). Oh how the years do fly. I am interested to see Batman Begins even though I was never a bat fan, I was all about Peter Parker and his spider-like skills. If you think about it, the idea behind batman is just dumb. He is associated with one of the most hated creatures on the planet, but so is Spidey. However the difference is bat's are blind and spiders have like eight eyeballs. It's an 8:0 ratio. Spidey would win on any given day or night for that matter. And what exactly can Batty do, I mean I'm no huge fan so I don't know everything he can do, but he kind of just stands there in his extreme rubber and punches people. Spidey has webs! What's better than webs? I'm not bashing Batman. I mean he's got the coolest costumea and I love bats. And he has the best vehicles. And he is way, way better than Superman. Because there's nothing super about changing in a telephone booth.  Posted by Hello

No comments: