Tuesday, June 14, 2005


This is what I live for! I'm so stupid and I love it. Why isn't that worth anything on a college application. I just don't understand. Summer is slowly slipping out of my clutches and there is nothing I can do about it. (as usually). So I get used to it and realize that I am growing up. Life sucks. (with the exception of nuns) Amy,Emma, Ashley and Ashley are all moving right about now. I hate it Kate. Speaking of Kates, Mrs. Donnely made feel a lot better about college and the fact that I might be able to go. Anyways Forensics party is soon make plans to attend. X & Y is amazing. I bought sixty dollar tickets to see them in concert and I don't even care. I'll probably go naked. Which means that only one light is needed and it points at me so that way the reflection will bounce off for everyone to see. Saves a love of energy. Just like hybrids!. Joy to the world.  Posted by Hello

No comments: