Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm gonna live forever


I bought the complete first season of Fame. Don't judge me too harshly, but I purchased it on Amazon.co.uk after seeing that one of our professors at UT was a regular on the show. And the song is really catchy. Without much research I bought it from the cheaper "other" retailers on Amazon which is normally okay. However I got my complete first season in the mail this week only to find out that all the packaging is in German and the DVD is in a different region code and in PAL. Why didn't I know? Beucase I was blinded by Fame. I managed to watch the first episode on Martha's computer next door and I am hooked. All these kids want is for someone "to remember my name." It's singing and dancing in an arts high school in NYC. What could be better? Don't answer that.

No comments: