Friday, August 13, 2004


And this is why I'm not if Florida right now sitting on the beach. For those that didn't know my family had been planing on visiting a small beach outside of Destin all summer. Our whole family was going to be there. I was happy about it being the weekend before the start of school but the thought of sand in my toes was enough to weigh me. Unfortunately they have this thing in Florida called Hurricanes and apparently they are pretty serious. Well so seroius infact that we couldn't go because one was coming. Now Bonnie is not even a hurrican yet she's still a tropical storm. I was thinking we could walk on the beach in the rain like in Coldplay's video for "Yello." No that wasn't an option because well there really isn't a beach right now it's kindof just ocean that continue's with a few high rises sticking out of it. What can you do? I think God is really telling us not to go to Florida becuase he sent not only one but two hurricanes our way. I think we'll take the hint and go to Center Hill Lake instead. By the way this is a picture of Hurrican Mitch not Bonnie. Mitch was actually the most sevier Hurricane in the Atlantic since The Great Hurricane of 1780 ( just a little somethin somethin I picked up from the storm website). This is a picture of Mitch attacking the Yucatan and killing a lot of people in Mexico. Posted by Hello

No comments: