Tuesday, August 24, 2004


Forensics trip to Gatlinburg last year!! What a great experience. Notice that my friend Tara is hidden in every picture we took of her. No joke! This year could be great for Forensics. We're hoping to beat BHS again and conquer BA as well as the elusive Cookeville. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about just think CSI. Why not everyone else does. I came home today to find that almost all the corn I had been growing all summer was destroyed! Mad? Sort of. Should have been mader when I found out that the perputrater was a lone squirrel. 1 that's it. Apparently he was waiting for the corn to get ripe. It's a conspiracy. Also notice most of the girls in the picture have side ponytails. Girls especially take not becuase we (the RHS forensics team) are bringing it back! phaba beans Posted by Hello

No comments: