Thursday, August 19, 2004

Big Fish Big Problems Big Answers!


Children if there's one thing in life that you need to know it's that you need to learn your lesson the first time. After scoring badly on the European AP exam I should have known not to take an AP class again instead I take two just for kicks. Now both teacher's are really nice people. Both give too much homework I literally am scared. The problem is that one teacher has decided not to teach the course she's supposed to. She's teaching a debate class rather than a history. Well the problem is that I love American History......... and well......... a passing grade on the exam is not looking likely. So my plan is to gather the kids who believe in overcoming their circumstances to get together and teach themselves American History. With hard work and definetly devine intervention we will succeed. Thanks to a thing I'de like to call weekends I can not only catch up on homework but start on new homework. Oh the joy's of school. leave a message at the sound of the tone.

No comments: