Saturday, August 07, 2004

This is how I feel right now. I was on the First Priority leader retreat this weekend and I was spinning around like a little girl full of the joy that only a sale on limited two can illicit. Suddenly I heard the deathly sounds of pops and cracks and utter pain wreaking from my left knee. The unfortunate part of this story is that this is not the first time it's happened. I actually did this once before at Crosspoint eight grade year. and yes I was spinning around like a little girl that had just finished a shopping spree at limited two. So moral of the story is don't be too happy, don't have so much joy that you twirl around twist your knee and cry out in utter pain. Well it's been swell and I've been hopping around on one foot for a day in a half so cruchtes would be really great before church tomorrow. God's amazing and I'm not. So if there is anything I have learned it's that sometimes I need to be still and I need to be restained. I do believe I have spiritual ADD and I have to be walking or pacing to pray. I think God's showing me that I really don't have to physically be moving to be moved. So just some thoughts for the road. 1st Priority is going to be awesome this year! Posted by Hello

No comments: