Monday, February 11, 2008

A few things

My dad totally had one of these when he was young and hip. Totally cool. MG Midget. I thought of him.
I came across this story when searching my mind today. This dialogue took place while I was washing my hands in the British Museum.

Little Kid opens bathroom door.
LITTLE KID: Daddy, there's a line outside the girls bathroom.
DAD: There usually is.
LITTLE KID: Why?
DAD: That's one of the great mysteries of life..... now wash your hands.

I enjoyed this conversation very much but not quite as much as this video of the Blair Witch Bee.


Honestly, why was there a Bee in my room... in February.

5 comments:

Clint said...

omg, i wish i was living with you guys right now.

Anonymous said...

bahahaha! holy freaking crap.
1. I LOVE Victor. He is HILARIOUS!"He probably died from your high-pitched frequencies." brilliant.
2. Why WAS there a bee in your room..in February?!
3. Your girl roommate that said you scream like a girl is right. sorry.
4. I miss you. I love these videos, but they make me miss you more.

Mitch said...

just to clear the air. and it is dirty. i screamed like a girl for dramatic affect. genuine screams are much more masculine.

Anonymous said...

victor was cracking me up throughout this entire video, i wish i could see how you two interacted with each other! hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha that was great! We need to skype soon, man.