Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dementors in Little Whinging?



On my second journey into town today we went through a tunnel that strangely resembled the tunnel in which the dementors attack Harry and Dudley in Order of the Pheonix. It was awesome and I looked like a HUGE dork. I continue to make Harry Potter references to annoy the British. Tonight our fourth house mate Victor moved in. Victor is from France and two of his French buddies came along. I made the comment "I think our kitchen just got attacked by Europe." It was true. French was flyin' around like candy. It was really fun and I am sure there is more to come. I found out that I pretty much can't pronounce any French word without sounding Spanish. I'm okay with this as Spanish is a superior language. However I plan to master it as well as Bostonian before I leave this place.

No comments: