Monday, January 28, 2008


It was a very hard weekend. I am glad that is over. On Saturday I made it to Dover, a little port town on the channel. It is famous for its white cliffs. The white cliffs were neat, I guess but they didn't compare to the amazing sunset the night we were there. It was quite a spectacle. It did make me a little homesick though because it reminded me of the awesome sunsets we get at our house. After looking at these pictures I realized that I look like one of the fishermen painted on a box of frozen dinners.

3 comments:

Red said...

I love all of the pictures.

You're right, you do look like a fisherman.

Meg said...

your blog makes me so happy. i'm gonna have to continue with mine like that again soon.

Jackie K said...

Yes, you do resemble a young Gorton's fisherman