Wednesday, January 09, 2008

England

I arrived here this morning. I am glad to be through with planes for a while and I am certainly ready for bed. Some great friends came out to the airport along with my family to see me off. This made saying goodbye that much better and that much harder. Brittany said that people probably didn't know how much it meant to her when they came to welcome her home from St. John. I understand a little bit now Brit. I really appreciate everyone's love and support that I have recieved and would appreciate prayer as well while I am over here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am more than certain that I think you are wonderful. You should post the 1,439 videos we made with your camera in the past seven days. I have a REALLY good one that I made tonight that you'll get a kick out of, it'll be on my blog soon. Adventures in boot land...check soon to see!
LOVE YOU and
MISS YOU!